Are you running into mobile network error on your Android phone to make a call or to send a text message? It occurs due to a variety of reasons maybe your android phone stopped catching the network signals; it is on airplane mode, or either your phone is on roaming. If you’re having these difficulties then here you find some methods to fix the mobile network not available.
To check whether your phone is on airplane mode, move to the settings, more settings and then flight mode.
Check to see If your phone is on roaming, move to the mobile settings, mobile networks and then to data roaming
Methods to fix the mobile network not available:
#1: The first method you can do to fix the mobile network error is Factory reset, for this method you have to move to the mobile settings, backup and reset and then factory data reset. Instead of this, you can also follow the other method to perform factory.
- Only switch off your cell phone.
- Then hold volume up, home and power button in all together, wait for some time to see the android logo on your mobile screen.
- After that leave the buttons and choose factory reset option by volume down button and press power key to confirm it.
- In the next step select the option of ‘delete all user data’ and by pressing power key to confirm it.
- To chooses the ‘reboot system now’ option you just need to wait for few seconds then confirm it. The cell phone will be restarted then and you have to set it up without any preparation once more.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* on your keypad. Then a testing menu will be prompted.
- In the next step, you have to click on phone information.
- Further, you have to run ping test.
- After that choose GSM Auto (PRL) option from the drop down list
- Then press switch off radio
- in the end restarts your phone.
Pro Tip: For users who are using their Windows laptop as Wifi hotspot for Android phone, if your laptop is showing dns server not responding error on Windows 7 then your mobile internet will also not work, it’s a different kind of situation but you can misinterpret these two errors, in that case just remove server not responding error from your PC and you’ll get rid of it on your Android too. Cheers!
- First open your mobile settings.
- Then move on to the wireless and network settings
- Open the mobile networks
- Then move to network operators
- Then it will select automatically
Above mentioned methods will help you to troubleshoot the android phone network error.